With years of experience in helping local residents and commercial businesses, council and other organisations large and small in successful shade sail installation and structures, we offer our skills and experience to anyone investigating a shade sail installation.
You need to think about the purpose of your shade sail!
- Do you have existing anchor points which you want to use?
- If so, are they suitable?
- Do you need to insert additional or new fixing or anchor points (including posts)?
- Consider the location of wires, underground pipes, barbeques, etc.
- What is the aspect i.e. what direction does the sun come from?
- Which direction does the wind come from most often?
The experienced and practiced professional installers from Northside Shade Sails will cover all these points during our consultation period. They will also manage your shade sail installation project from start to finish, taking care of everything. No need for you to worry or stress over any aspect of the installation process.